Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that is perfect for a family dinner. Here’s how you can prepare it:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the minced garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper together.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl and coat them with the seasoning mix. Set them aside.
- In a separate bowl, toss the potato chunks with olive oil until they are coated evenly.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Place the seasoned chicken breasts on top of the potatoes.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour the melted butter over the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes!
Note: You can also add some chopped fresh herbs like parsley or chives on top of the chicken and potatoes before serving for extra flavor and garnish.