Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are a delicious appetizer or main dish that combines the flavors of thinly sliced steak, melted cheese, and sautéed peppers and onions. Here’s a recipe to prepare Philly Cheesesteak Sliders:
- 1 pound thinly sliced ribeye steak
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of provolone cheese
- 12 slider buns
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cut the slider buns in half and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and bell pepper and cook until soft and lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Remove the vegetables from the skillet and set them aside.
- Add the sliced ribeye steak to the same skillet and cook until browned and no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add the cooked onions and bell peppers back into the skillet with the steak and mix well.
- Lay out the slider buns on a serving platter. Add a slice of provolone cheese to each bottom bun.
- Spoon the steak and vegetable mixture onto the cheese slices.
- Add another slice of provolone cheese on top of the steak mixture.
- Place the top buns over the cheese and steak mixture and use a toothpick to secure each slider.
- Bake the sliders in the oven for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!