- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Begin by heating a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and let it heat up for a minute or two.
- Add the steak bites to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until browned on the outside and cooked to your desired level of doneness. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the steak bites from the skillet and set them aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Add the cooked steak bites back to the skillet with the garlic butter and toss to coat evenly. Cook for an additional minute or two, until the steak bites are heated through and coated in the garlic butter sauce.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and transfer the steak bites to a serving dish. Sprinkle with chopped parsley for garnish.
- Serve the steak bites immediately while they are still hot and delicious.