Sure, here’s a recipe for crepes:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Butter or oil for coating the pan
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add eggs, milk, water, and melted butter. Whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add a small amount of butter or oil to coat the pan.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into the pan, swirling the pan to coat the bottom evenly.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes or until the edges start to curl up and the crepe is golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip the crepe over using a spatula and cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Transfer the cooked crepe to a plate and repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve with your desired toppings, such as Nutella, fruit, whipped cream, or savory fillings like ham and cheese.
Enjoy your delicious homemade crepes!