Here’s a recipe for stuffed cheesecake strawberries that you can try:
- 1 pound strawberries, washed and hulled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs, for topping
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag or a ziplock bag with one corner cut off.
- Gently slice off the bottom tip of each strawberry to make them stand upright.
- Make a small cut in the bottom of each strawberry and pipe the cream cheese mixture into each one.
- Top each strawberry with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill the strawberries in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious stuffed cheesecake strawberries!