Sure, here’s a simple recipe for crepes:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add in the milk and water. Mix well.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture while continuously whisking. Make sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to ensure all of the flour is incorporated.
- Once the batter is smooth, add in the melted butter and whisk again.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add a small amount of butter or oil to the pan and spread it around.
- Using a ladle, pour a small amount of batter into the center of the pan and swirl it around to coat the bottom of the pan. You want the batter to be thin and even.
- Cook the crepe for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges start to lift up and the bottom is golden brown.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip the crepe over and cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Repeat the process until all of the batter has been used up.
- Serve the crepes with your favorite toppings such as fruit, Nutella, whipped cream, or maple syrup.
Enjoy your homemade crepes!