Here’s a recipe for Strawberry Bombs:
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Sprinkles, for decoration (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the cream cheese and beat until well combined.
- Place the halved strawberries in a food processor and pulse until they are finely chopped.
- Add the chopped strawberries to the cream cheese mixture and stir until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into small balls (about 1 inch in diameter) and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze the balls for at least 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil together in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until the mixture is smooth and fully melted.
- Dip the frozen balls into the melted white chocolate mixture, using a fork to fully coat them. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off before placing them back on the baking sheet.
- If desired, add sprinkles on top of the chocolate coating while it’s still wet.
- Return the coated balls to the freezer for another 30 minutes to set.
- Serve the Strawberry Bombs chilled and enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.