Here’s a simple recipe for Peanut Butter Balls that you can prepare:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the peanut butter, honey, and coconut flour until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the balls in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl in 20-second intervals, stirring in between until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the fridge and use a toothpick to dip each ball into the melted chocolate. Place the coated balls back onto the parchment paper and chill for another 30 minutes until the chocolate is set.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, remove the toothpicks and serve the peanut butter balls. You can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Enjoy your delicious Peanut Butter Balls!