•6 cups grated carrots
•1 cup brown sugar
•1 cup raisins
•1 1/2 cups white sugar
•1 cup vegetable oil
•2 tsp vanilla extract
•1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
•3 cups of all-purpose flour
•1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
•1 teaspoon of salt
•4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
•1 cup of chopped walnuts
1. In a medium bowl, combine the grated carrot and brown sugar.
Set aside for 60 minutes, then stir with the raisins.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). grease f
Flour two 10-inch cake pans.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until lightening. Gradually beat in
White sugar, oil and vanilla. My heart is pineapple.
flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, stir into wet mixture
until it sucks. Finally, add the carrot and walnut mixture.
Pour evenly into prepared saucepan.
4. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until you get a brownie
Perform the tests with a toothpick.
5. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. when
Completely cooled, frosting with cream cheese