*INGREDIENTS (4 PEOPLE)
°850g chicken cutlets
°8 sheets of lasagna
°4 teaspoons cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (th. 6)
2. Peel then slice the onion. Slice the chicken cutlets into thin strips. Steam broccoli for 5 min.
3. Brown the onion and chicken on a baking sheet. Brown well then add the broccoli, salt and pepper.
4. Prepare the béchamel. To do this, heat the milk in a saucepan. Take a cup of lukewarm milk to dissolve the cornflour in it and then pour it into the saucepan. Leave to heat, stirring lightly, until the sauce thickens, then set aside.
5. In a rectangular dish, place a layer of lasagna sheet in the bottom of the dish, pour half of the chicken preparation, béchamel, a little gruyère then repeat the operation, ending with the rest of the chicken preparation, béchamel and gruyere cheese. Bake 45 min