°1 (21 oz) pie filling (any flavor)
°2 Tubes Croissant Rolls
°1 cup powdered sugar
°2 tbsp. Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. Spray two muffin pans with cooking spray (If you only have one pan, you will need to make two batches)
3. Open the boxes of croissants and lay out the dough flat.
4. Separate into individual sections and place each piece in the muffin cups, the larger section at the bottom.
5. Put the pie filling in each croissant.
6. About 1-2 tbsp. per crescent.
7. Gather the edges of the dough and fold around the filling.
(It’s okay if there are gaps.)
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.