half of c. unsalted butter, room temperature
3/four c. brown sugar, packed
1 C. vanilla
1 C. all cause flour
1 C. chocolate graham cracker crumbs (now no longer pretty nine full-sheet crackers)
half of c. baking powder
1/four c. salt
half of c. chocolate chips
3/four c. mini chocolate chips
1 3/four c. grated sweetened coconut
half of c. sliced almonds
About 12 ounces. sweetened condensed milk (now no longer pretty a can)
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
– Line an 8 × 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, leaving a overhang to facilitate unmolding and spray with cooking spray; positioned aside.
For the dough:
– In a bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar the use of a hand mixer till clean and creamy.
– Add vanilla and egg and blend till combined.
– Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt and blend till properly blended.
– Add the chocolate chips.
– Press the graham cracker dough calmly into the lowest of your organized pan.
– Cook for five minutes.
– Remove from the oven and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips (reserve some), coconut and slivered almonds.
– Drizzle the top with sweetened condensed milk and sprinkle with reserved mini chocolate chips.
– Remember the skillet is warm, so positioned it lower back withinside the oven and bake for 25-half-hour till set (I baked mine for approximately 26 minutes).
– Tempt the mildew gently with aluminum foil midway thru cooking to save you the coconut and almonds from browning and rotate the mildew withinside the oven.
– Leave to chill at room temperature for half-hour then stick withinside the fridge to chill completely (the lowest of the mildew can be cold).
– Cut into nine -12 squares. DO NOT reduce the bars even as they’re still warm or the gooey filling will drip everywhere.