°1 cup milk
°1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
°1 teaspoon light cream
°1/2 cup sugar
°2 tablespoons cornstarch
°2 eggs, separated
°1 teaspoon vanilla
°1 pie crust.
° 8 ounces of whipped cream
1. Baking pie crust according to pack directions & let cool.
2. Putting milk and lightly cream in bain-marie. Add the sugar and bring to a boil.
3. Add 2 tbsp. cornstarch cold water. Mix well.
4. In bowl, beat egg yolk to light them. Adding cornstarch mix to yolks. Mixes well.
5. Adding egg mixture to milk blend in double boiler.
6. Cook for 5 min, stirring constantly.
7. Remove to heat. Add vanilla and coconut. Leave to rest for 31 min.
8. Pour to prepare the crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
9. Remove the plastic film. Cover with whipped cream.