- half lb bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (half cup)
- 1 bag frozen country shredded hash browns
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (eight oz)
- 1/four cup grated parmesan
- nine eggs
- 1 1/four cup milk
- 1 container (eight oz) cream
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/four teaspoon pepper
- half cup cornflake crumbs or panko crumbs
- 2 tsp butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 × nine inch (three quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium-excessive warmness approximately 10 mins, stirring occasionally, till bacon is crispy and onion is tender; Drain on paper towels.
In a big bowl, integrate the bacon mixture, potatoes and cheeses. Pour right into a baking dish. In equal bowl, beat eggs, milk, bitter cream, salt, mustard and pepper with fork or whisk till properly blended. Pour over potato mixture.
Bake exposed for 35 mins. In a small bowl, integrate cornflake crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over the casserole. Bake an extra 10 to fifteen min