- One large tomato, I diced it.
- 4 ounces. Of 2% sharp cheddar cheese, I shredded it before using it.
- 4 ounces. Of nacho cheese Doritos, I crushed it into bite-sized pieces.
- A pound.Of lean ground beef.
- Reduced sodium taco seasoning, I used one small packet.
- Iceberg lettuce, we will need a medium head, chopped into small-sized pieces.
- Light Catalina/French dressing, I used a cup.
I started browning the ground beef, using a medium skillet, breaking up the bits until they were browned stirring using my wooden spoon for few minutes.
After that, I added the packet of taco seasoning over the cooked meat and continued to stir until well-combined.
Following that, I transferred the chopped lettuce Into a big mixing bowl, and I added in the diced tomatoes, browned ground beef, and cheddar cheese.
Once it was time to eat, I sprinkled the crushed Doritos over the salad, and I poured the French dressing on the top. I mixed all ingredients again and served them.
This Salad can be prepared ahead of time! The secret is to mix everything in a serving bowl and simply toss them with a French dressing before serving. I hope you’ll enjoy it!!