* 3 cups crushed tortilla chips or Dorito Nacho Cheese chips
* 15 oz. black beans drained and rinsed
* 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works well)
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 21 oz. cream of chicken soup 2 (10.5 oz) cans
* 1 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes undrained
* 2 cups shredded jack cheese
* 2 cups shredded medium cheddar cheese
* 1 tomato diced
* 1 bunch cilantro rinsed and chopped
* Jalapeños optional
* Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 13×9 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
* Crush tortilla chips lightly and sprinkle approximately 1 cup across the bottom of the baking dish.
* Layer diced chicken and black beans over the crushed chips.
* Stir 1 teaspoon of cumin into the cream of chicken soup. Spread the soup mixture over the chicken and beans, using a spatula to gently spread it evenly over the entire top. Add canned tomatoes over the soup layer.
* Sprinkle cheese evenly over the tomato layer and top with remaining crushed chips.
* Bake for 25-30 minutes or until casserole is hot and bubbly and the cheese is fully melted.
* Garnish casserole with cilantro and chopped tomatoes.
* Serve immediately with a slice or two of fresh jalapeño.