- 300 g of fluid flour
- 200 g of sugar + 2 tbsp. for garnish
- 4 eggs
- 150 ml sunflower oil
- 150 ml milk
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 30 cl of 30% thick liquid cream
- 2 tbsp. mascarpone
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 C. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Liquid dyes or red and yellow gel
- Chocolate sprinkles
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar. Add the oil, the milk, and mix. Then add the salt, the baking powder, the flour and mix everything to obtain a smooth and homogeneous preparation.
- Divide the dough in half (2 x 500 g) to make two cakes. Add 2 tablespoons of milk and cocoa powder to the first preparation. Nine drops of yellow food coloring and three drops of red coloring in the second preparation.
- Take two molds 16 cm in diameter. In each of the molds, start by placing a tablespoon of orange paste in the center, which will spread out. Pour over, always in the center, a tablespoon of chocolate paste. She will push the orange dough towards the edge of the molds. Repeat the operation to obtain the zebra stripe. Bake the two cakes at 180 ° for 35 minutes and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, mascarpone and liquid cream very cold to obtain a very firm ganache.
- Cut out the rounded tops of the two cooled cakes to have a flat surface. Cut horizontally in half again to get 4 floors in total. Spread the ganache on each cake, overlapping them. Then cover completely with the rest of the ganache. Sprinkle with the chocolate sprinkles.