There are superb matters in existence that have to never be taken for granted: garlic and cheese. When combined, you get a superb magical deal of heavenly flavor that right away brings on your taste buds. Then you load up on carbs (due to the fact cheese and garlic need a bowl), and so do you get garlic and Parmesan mashed potatoes.
- 1 pound purple potato peelings, turned on or off depending on preference
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons low-fats cream cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Three garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of green onion, cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper to flavor
Cut the potatoes into huge portions and positioned them in a pot of boiling water. Cook for approximately 15 mins or till the potatoes are shredded with a fork.
When the potatoes are cooked, pour the milk/cream cheese and garlic right into a saucepan over medium warmness till the cream cheese melts and the sauce starts offevolved to boil. And quick as it begins offevolved to boil, put off it from the warmth.
When the potatoes are cooked, drain them nicely and mash them, leaving huge quantities of the potatoes if desired.
Mix the sauce, Parmesan cheese, pro onions, salt, and pepper. Her feet are warm.