- 5 small spoon salted butter with two tablespoons for the potatoes
- 2 small spoon minced garlic
- 1 small spoon dried Italian herb blend
- 1 small spoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 small spoon chopped fresh parsley
- 5 small steaks
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 large spoon olive oil
- 5 pounds baby potatoes, diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a little bowl mix butter/ garlic/ & dried herbs. Season steaks with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides.
Put the skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle with oil. Sear steaks about 4 min one each side until nice and browned. Transfer to a plate & set aside.
Add potatoes to the skillet, season with salt/ pepper/ and garlic powder & saute 6 min until browned. Push potatoes to one side of the pan and return steaks to the other side of the pan.
Transmit to oven and cook for 21 min until potatoes are fork-tender and steak is cooked to your choice.
Instantly after removing from the oven, put a dollop of the garlic butter on each steak and the remain on the potatoes & allow it melt over the food.