Whole Roasted Cauliflower is a delicious side dish, fit for every 30’s, keto, and vegan! Plus, this recipe uses only 3 ingredients!
A shot of whole roasted cauliflower in a cast iron skillet.
Haven’t you spotted whole roasted cauliflower on the restaurant’s menu yet? Believe me: you will soon. Gorgeous on the outside, tender on the inside, this amazing cauliflower preparation is visible among chefs for a host of reasons: It’s budget-friendly, ridiculously easy to make, and guaranteed to wow guests as either a centerpiece or a side. Even your vegan friends will dig it up!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups (1 liter) vegetable or chicken broth, more or less, depending on the size of the broccoli
- 1/3 cup (70 g) melted butter
- fresh bell pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Case bottom cauliflower also removing all let also stem, but wiithout breaking. Rinsing it easy and leave it to dried .
2. Put whole cauliflower in a saucepan and cover with stock, add fresh thyme and bay leaf. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 12 minutes.
3. Drain the head of cauliflower and transfer it to a cast iron skillet or any ovenproof skillet. Drizzle some of the cooking broth over the cauliflower, then sprinkle with the melted butter. Spread with freshly thyme alsopepper.
4. Roasted in oven for 10-15 min, Depend on size of cauliflower, Tp golden. Soak in cooking juice from time to time. Check it with a knife, if it slips easily, it’s cooked through.
5. Removing from oven and spriinkle with freshly thyme. Cutting into slices and serve with an extra drizzle of the butter’s cooking juices