- 60 g butter
- 60 g icing sugar
- 260 g of cream cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 500 ml of whole liquid cream
- 30 oreos + a few for decoration
- Vanilla flavor
1. In the bowl of a blender, place 15 oreo before mixing them finely. Place the cookie crumbs in a bowl and mix it with the 60 grams of melted butter.
2. Distribute the cookie dough obtained in the bottom of a springform pan lined with parchment paper. Flatten evenly using the back of a tablespoon, then set aside in the refrigerator.
3. In the bowl of a food processor or in the bottom of a bowl, pour the very cold whole cream and whip it firmly.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the cream cheese with the icing sugar and vanilla flavoring, then incorporate it with a spatula into the whipped cream. Add the remaining coarsely chopped oreo.
5. When the mixture is homogeneous, place it in the springform pan, smoothing the surface. Decorate the oreo cheesecake with a few cookies then set aside at least 8 hours in the refrigerator.
6. Serve the cake very fresh.