- 600 ml of almond milk
- 30 g of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 50 g whole almonds
- 20g white sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
1. Preheat your oven to 150 ° C.
2. Coarsely mix the almonds then caramelize them with the white sugar in a pan over high heat for 5 minutes.
3. At the end of cooking, place the caramelized almonds on a sheet of baking paper.
4. Split the vanilla pod lengthwise then seed it before placing it in a saucepan with the milk. Heat over low heat without bringing to a boil then let infuse off the heat.
5. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with the brown sugar and cornstarch until the sugar crystals have dissolved.
6. Remove the vanilla pod from the milk then heat it before pouring the egg / cornstarch mixture into the saucepan. Once homogeneous, distribute the mixture among 4 ramekins.
7. Place the ramekins in an ovenproof dish and pour water into it to cook in a double boiler.
8. Bake for 15 minutes of cooking. In the meantime, crush the caramelized almonds if necessary then, out of the oven, garnish your almond milk dessert creams with a few caramelized almonds.