- 2 zucchini (1.5 kg)
- 2 eggs. 20 cl of light cream (or unsweetened condensed milk, or soy milk for fans)
- 2 tablespoon (s) of curry
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper, grated grated gruyère (or parmesan).
optional, according to taste:
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- 100 g of bacon (or a piece of minced meat)
- Wash and peel the zucchini. Cut them into thin slices using a mandolin.
- Place them in a gratin mold.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and cream. Add the curry, garlic and nutmeg. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour this preparation over the zucchini and mix well in the dish, for a good distribution of the ingredients. Sprinkle with grated cheese, to taste.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook at 180 ° C / th.6 for 30 minutes, then remove the aluminum foil and continue cooking for another 10 minutes to brown.
A balanced recipe, as an accompaniment to white meat or fish, with a little drizzle of tomato coulis …