INGREDIENTS: 6 PERS.
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 250 g ricotta
- 1 packet of shortbread cookies
- 200 g blueberries
- 200 g raspberries
- 180 g icing sugar
- 150 g butter
- Gently crush the cookies. Melt the butter and mix together in a bowl. Line a springform pan with the mixture, and set aside at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator to harden the dough.
- While your dough is cool, in a deep plate, mix the ricotta and mascarpone with 130 grams of icing sugar. Beat vigorously.
- Remove your dough from the refrigerator and spread your ricotta-mascarpone mixture over the dough.
- Put everything back in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Clean the blueberries and raspberries. Reserve 1/3 of the fruit, pour the rest into a saucepan.
- Add the remaining icing sugar and heat over low heat to make a compote.
- When the compote is ready, let cool before spreading it on the cheesecake. Finish by sprinkling with raspberries and whole blueberries.